- About ILMA-Lakes
- Membership Corner
- News & Events
- Annual Conference
Scholarship Grant Application
P. O. Box 20655, Springfield, IL 62708
How the application process works:
The student completes this application and returns it and all supporting materials by the due date, to the address listed above. Late applications will not be considered. Once the application is received, the Illinois Lake Management Association will:
Send a letter confirming application receipt within 10 days of the application deadline, and
Provide a timetable for the review process and award notification.
Before sending this application did you:
• Properly complete the application?
• sign the application form?
• attach or forward the necessary (2) letters of recommendation?
• attach or forward the required “Official Transcripts”.
• Include a project description, budget, and description of how the scholarship money will be spent?
Send the completed application and all supporting materials by December 31st to:
Illinois Lake Management Association
P.O. Box 20655
Springfield, IL 62708